16-DIGIT, 2-LINE LABEL PRINTER Product Details
Organize your life with easy-to-make identifying labels. Simple, fast operation makes this thermal printer ideal for home, school and office. One line, 16-digit LCD with Information Indication and user-friendly QWERTY keyboard for quick label creation. One built-in font with 18 character sizes. 200 dpi resolution. Approximately 1/2" maximum printing of two lines. Memory holds up to 80 characters. Auto power off. Uses four tape sizes. Requires six AA batteries (sold separately). Includes 12mm black-on-white tape. Tape Size: 6mm - 18mm; Number of Printed Lines: 1; Display Characters x Display Lines: 16 x 2.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Portable KL-120 label maker features memory function, one-line printing, QWERTY keyboard and two-line, 16-digit LCD display.
- Organize your life with easy-to-make identifying labels.
- Approximately 1/2" maximum printing of two lines.
- Memory holds up to 80 characters.
- One built-in font with 18 character sizes.
- 200 dpi resolution.
- One line, 16-digit LCD with Information Indication.
- Easy-to-use QWERTY keyboard.
- Uses four tape sizes.
- Includes 12 mm black-on-white tape.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Casio
Warranty provided by: Casio
UPC No: 079767181024
Mfg Part No: KL120L
( Length:10, Width:5, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Casio logos are registered trademarks of Casio. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.