Wasp MobileAsset Std w/WPA1000 Mobile Computer Product Details
Wasp Barcode MobileAsset v6 Standard Solution Software with WPA1000 Mobile Computer
Use the Wasp Barcode MobileAsset v6 Standard Solution Software with WPA1000 Mobile Computer to manage assets with ease. The solution pairs the WPA1000 mobile computer with Wasp MobileAsset software. Accurately tracking your organization’s assets is simple and efficient with Wasp Barcode MobileAsset v6 Standard Solution Software with WPA1000 Mobile Computer. Load the software on a PC and use your mobile license on the WPA1000 mobile computer. Use the WPA1000 to check assets in or out, perform audits in the field, and move, add, or remove assets. Then sync back to your PC using the USB communication cable to instantly update the MobileAsset database.
MobileAsset - Asset Tracking Software
Easily track valuable organizational assets with Wasp MobileAsset. MobileAsset allows you to capture important information about each asset, including location, check-in and check-out, maintenance schedules and cost, warranty contracts, and depreciation. The data you need to make informed business decisions is instantly accessible in 48+ management reports.
Wasp MobileAsset Standard Solution Software with WPA1000 Mobile Computer takes asset management to a higher level, giving you the ability to save time and money, end asset loss, improve equipment maintenance, and more accurately compute taxes based on depreciation schedules. This asset tracking solution is designed to meet the demands of your application, while remaining simple enough to master right out of the box.
MobileAsset is ideal for managing assets in government and education, healthcare and small to mid-sized companies. Commonly tracked assets include:
- Company property, furniture and fixed assets
- IT Assets, including laptops, PDAs and servers
- Medical equipment
- Tools and vehicles
- Files and documents
WPA1000 Mobile Computer
Capture data on the go using the WPA1000 mobile computer. Read asset tags instantly with the integrated laser barcode scanner, or enter data manually using the touch screen keypad. Windows Mobile 5.0 operating system ensures that the WPA1000 is easy to integrate and use. The WPA1000 features a high-contrast, backlit color screen for easy viewing wherever assets are located. Convenient, pocket-size design and durable construction make the WPA1000 ideal for managing assets in high-traffic environments.
This ready-to-use asset tracking solution includes:
- MobileAsset Standard asset tracking software
- 1 PC User license
- 1 Mobile device license
- Integrated barcode labeling software
- Wasp WPA1000 mobile computer with integrated barcode scanner
- Rechargeable battery pack
- USB Communication cable
- Recharge power supply
- 50 Pre-printed paper asset tags
- Free, unlimited technical support for the life of the product
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Spend less time searching for lost, misplaced or unreturned assets
- Extend the useful life of your equipment by scheduling routine maintenance
- Eliminate unnecessary expenses to replace lost items
- Track check-in and check-out to ensure accountability
- Easily manage assets in multiple organizations
Manufactured by: Wasp Barcode
Warranty provided by: Wasp Barcode
UPC No: 0633808390969
Mfg Part No: 633808390969
( Length:14, Width:10, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 1.1400 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Wasp Barcode logos are registered trademarks of Wasp Barcode. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.