Get connected with the value-priced HP 250 Notebook PC. Complete business tasks with Intel technology, essential collaboration tools and Windows 10 Pro1
loaded on the HP 250. The durable chassis helps protect the notebook from the rigors of the day.
Durable mobile design
Rest assured that the HP 250 can keep up with assignments on the run. The durable chassis protects the notebook so it looks as professional as you do.
Powered for business
Confidently complete projects with Windows 10 Pro1 and the power of the latest Intel Core i5 processors2
Extras that polish the experience
HP, a world leader in PCs helps equip you with a fully functional notebook ready to connect to all your peripherals3
and designed to fit the needs of business.
- Help secure the future of your business. PCs from HP make the most of Windows 10 Pro1 to protect you from today’s security threats and maximize management and productivity features for business.
- HP Touchpoint Manager with Always On Remote Management4 offers users simple tools and services from a single cloud-based solution for managing data and security.
- The optional SuperMulti DVD+/-RW drive3 allows you to watch DVDs and create backups for your work.
- Sometimes in life, only a face-to-face conversation will do. Thanks to the HP’s optional HD Webcam,3 you always come off looking your best in virtual conferences,5 even in low light.
- Help suppress ambient noise including keyboard clicks with HP Noise Reduction Software.
- Make the most of virtual conferencing.5 Bring work to life through immersive surround sound with deep, rich bass and crystal clear dialog using DTS Studio Sound software.
- The firmware Trusted Platform Module (TPM)6 provides hardware-based encryption keys to help secure your data, e-mail, and user credentials.
- Get fast connections with Gigabit LAN and WLAN 802.11ac/Bluetooth 4.2 combo.3,7
- The latest storage options ensure optimum performance from your HP 250 Notebook PC. Choose from a range of SSD,3 or HDD drive options for up to 1TB of storage.8
Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates.
Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
Sold separately or as an optional feature.
HP Touchpoint Manager requires purchase of a subscription and supports Android™, iOS and Windows 7 or higher operating systems and PCs, notebooks, tablets and smartphones from various manufacturers. Not available in all countries.
Requires an Internet connection.
Firmware TPM is version 2.0. Hardware TPM is v1.2, which is a subset of the TPM 2.0 specification version v0.89 as implemented by Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT).
Wireless access point and Internet access required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30GB of system disk (for Windows) is reserved for system recovery software.