HP realizes that data is vital to your business. When you purchase select HP commercial notebooks, desktops, or workstations with onsite support, from HP Care, HP offers you the option to purchase the Recover & Restore Service at a fraction of the normal cost. Knowing that you have protection in the event of a data disaster can bring invaluable peace of mind. If you cannot access the data on your hard disk drive (HDD), you can trust HP to help recover your data.
- Recover your lost data: The data recovery feature includes recovery of data in the event of data loss due to mechanical failure, accidental deletion, software crash, or malware.
- Restore your operating system: Onsite operating system restoration provides high-quality remote fault diagnosis and onsite OS deployment for hardware supported by HP. Supported operating systems are Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Get expert technical assistance: Enjoy quick, easy access to HP-certified remote diagnosis and troubleshooting. Get help with installation, setup, sync, and troubleshooting for computer operating systems and common software applications.
- Offsite data recovery
- Onsite operating system restoration
- Remote diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Escalation management for complex incidents
- Help with MS Office Suite, IE, Acrobat Reader, and more
- Coverage windows based on local availability