Tripp Lite NetDirector 8-Port 1U Rack-Mount Console KVM Switch with 19-in. LCD and IP Remote Access (Open Box Product, Limited Availability, No Back Orders) (B020-U08-19-IP-OB)Item#: 40578520 | Model#: B020-U08-19-IP-OB |
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Tripp Lite NetDirector 8-Port 1U Rack-Mount Product Details
- 1U Console KVM Switch with built-in IP access – integrated 19 in. LCD monitor, keyboard and touchpad.
- Connect either USB or PS/2 computers using P778-Series USB/PS2 Combo KVM Cable Kits
- Control up to 8 computers on a single KVM switch – expand the number of connected computers to up to 504 by daisy-chaining up to 32 levels of KVM switches.
- Remotely access computers via LAN, WAN or Internet via the Windows or Java browser clients.
- AP Windows and Java Clients allow the KVM to be remotely accessed via the network without going through a browser.
- External USB 1.1 port allows USB peripheral devices to be shared amongst connected computers.
- Grayscale feature allows you to view remote sessions in black and white, reducing the amount of data traveling over the network and improving keyboard/mouse response time over IP.
- External console port on the back allows for an optional external monitor (VGA), keyboard (USB or PS/2) and mouse (USB or PS/2) to be connected.
- An additional external USB port is conveniently located on the front of the keyboard panel for an optional external mouse.
- Console lock enables the console to be locked in place when not in use, preventing it from sliding out of the rack.
- Web management interface, OSD and toolbars provide convenient, user-friendly operation.
- 3-level security (Admin, User and Select) – up to 64 accounts can be created.
- Panel Array Mode – remotely monitor multiple ports at the same time
- Message board feature allows users who are logged in at the same time to communicate with each other and manage port access.
- CD includes a Windows-based log server that records events on the installation and writes them to a searchable database.
- Advanced encryption technologies: 512-bit RSA, 256-bit AES, 56-bit DES, 168-bit 3DES, 128-bit RC4 and 128-bit SSL.
- Supports RADIUS and LDAP/S authentication.
- Flash firmware upgradable via network and included firmware upgrade cable.
- Network interfaces: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, RADIUS, DHCP, SSL, ARP, DNS, 10Base-T/100Base-TX, Auto Sense and Ping.
- Supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz (built-in monitor) and 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz (remote console).
- A VGA, SVGA or MultiSync video graphics card with an HD15 port.
- PS/2 mouse and keyboard ports (6-pin Mini-DIN).
- USB port.
- For best results, computers that remotely access the KVM switch should have at least a Pentium III 1 GHz processor.
- Users who want to access the KVM switch with the Windows Client must have DirectX 7.0 or higher installed.
- If you don't already have it, DirectX is available for free download from Microsoft’s Website: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads.
- Users who want to access the KVM switch with the Java Client must have Sun’s Java 2 (1.4.2 or higher) runtime environment installed. Java is available for free download from the Sun Java Website: http://java.sun.com.
- For best results, a network transfer speed of at least 128 Kbps is recommended.
THIS PRODUCT IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN
For a variety of reasons customers may return a product after opening and, in some cases, using it briefly. We usually send these products back to their manufacturer but sometimes, after we inspect the product, we decide it’s better to offer it for sale at a discount then return it to its manufacturer. We put these products through a rigorous 7 point check to make sure they are in good condition and working properly. There may be a minor blemish and occasionally the original manuals may be missing but you can buy with confidence knowing the product is covered by its manufactures warranty and support. Don’t delay; open box products are priced right, available in very limited quantities and sell out fast.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: B020-U08-19-IP-OB
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 32.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.