Cisco 10GBASE XENPAK Transceiver Module - 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 10GBase-SR, SC multi-mode, up to 984 ft, 850 nm, For P/N: WS-SUP32-10GE-3B, WS-SUP32-10GE-3B=, WS-SUP32-10GE-3B-RF - (XENPAK-10GB-SR)Item#: 7183213 | Model#: XENPAK-10GB-SR
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Cisco XENPAK Transceiver Module - XENPAK-10GB-SR Product Details
Cisco 10GBASE XENPAK Transceiver Module
Cisco 10GBASE XENPAK Transceiver Module offers customers a wide variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications. Cisco 10GBASE XENPAK modules provide flexibility of interface choice and support 10GBASE Ethernet. These hot-swappable input/output devices plug into an Ethernet XENPAK port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network and support the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is a Cisco certified and tested XENPAK module. Cisco 10GBASE XENPAK modules also support pay-as-you-populate model. Purchase the Cisco 10GBASE XENPAK Transceiver Module today!
- Supports 10GBASE Ethernet
- Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet XENPAK port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network
- Provides flexibility of interface choice
- Supports "pay-as-you-populate" model
- S upports the Cisco quality identification feature that enables a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is a Cisco certified and tested XENPAK module
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
UPC No: 0746320833682
Mfg Part No: XENPAK-10GB-SR
( Length:1, Width:1, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0001 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.