SYX H61 No O/S Desktop PC - Intel 2nd Generation Pentium G645 2.9GHz, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, Intel HD Graphics, No Operating System, U.S. Based Support & Warranty (Refurbished)Item#: SYX-5013 RF | Model#: SYX-5013 |
SYX H61 No O/S Desktop PC REFURB Product Details
SYX H61 No O/S Desktop PC
This new SYX No O/S desktop computer comes loaded with an H61 chipset socket 1155 motherboard and Intel G645 processor. Also onboard is a 500GB SATA hard drive and 4GB DDR3 RAM, upgradeable to 8GB. Systemax has also included a DVDRW drive for all your entertainment, backup, and program installation needs. All these components and more run to smooth perfection and are ready for you to add your favorite optional operating system from our varied selection. This budget desktop PC comes with everything you need for basic home or business computing.
Dual Monitor Support
This system supports dual monitors out-of-the-box when utilizing monitors with a 15-Pin VGA connector and a DVI-D (dual link) connector. Note: the DVI-D port on the motherboard cannot be converted to a VGA port. If you have any questions please contact your sales representative.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Systemax
Warranty provided by: Systemax
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: SYX-5013
Box Size: ( Length:23, Width:12, Depth:25)
Shipping Weight: 29.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 31pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: SYX-5013 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Systemax logos are registered trademarks of Systemax. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.