Microboards G3A-1000 G3 Auto Printer Product Details
Microboards G3A-1000 G3 Auto Printer
The latest disc publishing innovation from Microboards, the Microboards G3A-1000 G3 Auto Printer is your economical solution for producing professionally finished CDs, DVDs, or even Blu-ray Discs (BD-R upgrade optional, PN: G3PBD-1000) from the comfort of your desktop. Whether you're a garage band producing copies of your album, a church administrator producing sermons on DVD, or a wedding photographer preparing a disc of a client's photos, you'll quickly find that the advantages of the Microboards G3A-1000 G3 Auto Printer are numerous. With a sleek 50-disc input and fully-enclosed output bin, the G3's small footprint allows disc production to take place in even the smallest of offices or workspaces.
Discs drop one at a time into the G3 using Microboards' patented gravity-fed disc singulator technology. Integrated HP inkjet technology produces vibrant images up to 4800dpi using a single tri-color cartridge (GX-300-HC). One cartridge can print as many as 200 full-color, full-coverage discs, saving you money when compared with other disc printers in the industry. Printed discs are deposited into a convenient internal output bin.
Whether you're printing one disc or fifty, the Microboards G3A-1000 G3 Auto Printer makes the task effortless with included PrintWrite software—created by Microboards specifically for Microboards products, so you know it's reliable! PrintWrite is unique in its ability to provide advanced publishing options for the advanced user, all the while maintaining a simple flow for beginners. PrintWrite allows users to set up jobs and walk away, leaving the G3 to handle the workload.
Connected to a Mac or PC using a single USB 2.0 cable, the Microboards G3A-1000 G3 Auto Printer will produce virtually any format of disc on a variety of operating systems (see Specifications tab for complete information). The G3—making your life that much more painless!
What It Is & Why Do You Need It?
- Whether you're printing one disc or fifty, the G3 makes the task effortless with SureThing label design software
- Unique in its ability to provide advanced publishing options for the advanced user, all the while maintaining a simple flow for beginners
- Sleek 50-disc input and fully-enclosed output bin, the G3's small footprint allows disc production to take place in even the smallest of offices or workspaces.
- Discs drop one at a time into the recorder, using Microboards' patented gravity-fed disc singulator technology.
- Disc Input: 50
- Typical Weekly Throughput: 25-100 Discs
- Ink Cartridges : Single Cartridge: GX-300 HC
- Printing Technology : HP thermal inkjet
- Cost per Disc : About 23 cents per disc (full-color, full-coverage)
- Print Resolution : Up to 4800 dpi
- Label Design Software : SureThing (PC)
- Compatible Operating Systems (PC) : Windows 2000 SP4, XP Pro SP2 (32-bit), XP Home (32-bit), Vista (32-bit)
- Compatible Operating Systems (Mac) : Mac 10.5.X
- Minimum Processor (PC) : P4 3.0 GHz or higher
- Minimum Processor (Mac) : Intel-based only
- Minimum RAM : 1 GB
- Connectivity : USB 2.0
- Weight : 19 lbs.
- Dimensions : 9" H x 16" D x 18" W
- Color : Battleship Gray
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Microboards
Warranty provided by: Microboards
UPC No: 678621040073
Mfg Part No: G3A-1000
( Length:23, Width:13, Depth:22)
Shipping Weight: 37.3901 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Microboards logos are registered trademarks of Microboards. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.