Corsair DDR3 - 4 GB : 2 x 2 GB - SO-DIMM 204-pin - 1333 MHz / PC3-10600 - CL9 - 1.5 V - unbuffered - (CMSO4GX3M2A1333C9)Item#: 8125665 | Model#: CMSO4GX3M2A1333C9
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Corsair 4GB PC10666 SODIMM Laptop Memory Product Details
Corsair PC10666 RAM (CMSO4GX3M2A1333C9)
The Corsair PC RAM is Corsair’s conventional SODIMM memory solution for DDR3 Laptops. It is designed for present generation notebooks, mini-PCs and net books. Its high density SODIMMs lets you to make the most of memory bandwidth and minimize performance blockage, providing a bigger user experience. In addition, it is specially optimized for the Microsoft® Windows® Vista™ client operating system, with total capacity of 4GB. It comes with two modules, where each memory module has 2GBs. Order the Corsair PC RAM today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Latency of 9-9-9-24; ensures maximum reliability and performance
- 4GB memory kit (2x2GB); for DDR3 laptops, current generation notebooks, mini-PCs and net books
- New high density SODIMMs; deliver superior user experience
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Corsair
Warranty provided by: Corsair
UPC No: 0843591007115
Mfg Part No: CMSO4GX3M2A1333C9
( Length:6, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.