TrippLite Wireless Extender - B126-1A1-WHD1 Product Details
TrippLite 165ft. Wireless HDMI Extender
The TrippLite 165ft. Wireless HDMI Extender 1080p is an all-in-one wireless solution for extending an HDMI audio/video signal up to 50 meters (165 feet). No costly, bulky cabling infrastructure is needed, making the extender kit ideal for home theaters, office workstations, digital signage and trade show presentations where connecting long video cables would be a burden. Merely connect HDMI cables (such as Tripp Lite's P568-Series) and the included IR cables to the transmitter and receiver units, then connect the included external power supplies to both units and a compatible AC power source. IR control functionality lets you access the HDMI source device remotely, meaning you can stand near the display device 50 meters away and activate play, pause, fast forward and other functions on the source's remote. The TrippLite 165ft. Wireless HDMI Extender supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz. It's compatible with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.2, and supports 24-bit Deep Color (8 bits per channel) and stereo audio, as well as 300 MHz/3.4 Gbps per channel bandwidth (10.2 Gbps total). AES 128 encryption protects your wireless transmissions. LEDs indicate the units are receiving power, transmitting data and connected to a wireless signal. With no busy cabling infrastructure to clutter your application, you're free to move your source and display devices where needed. The plug-and-play B126-1A1-WHD1 needs no additional software or drivers to operate. International plug adapters for North America, Europe, the United Kingdom and Australia are included with the power supplies. Order the TrippLite 165ft. Wireless HDMI Extender today!
- Easy no-fuss, no-mess setup with no costly cabling infrastructure.
- Ideal for homes, offices, digital signage applications, trade shows and anywhere else where connecting long video cables is impractical
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Extends IR control signals that control an HDMI source from the remote display
- Compatible with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.2
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: B126-1A1-WHD1
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.6600 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.