Tripp Lite 3-Phase Vertical PDU Strip - 17.3kW Power Capacity, 27.8 A Max Electric Current, 54x Output Connectors, AC 200/208/220/230/240 V - PDU3V602D354Item#: 40642093 | Model#: PDU3V602D354
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Tripp Lite 3-Phase Vertical PDU - PDU3V602D354 Product Details
Tripp Lite 3-Phase Vertical PDU Strip
The Tripp Lite 3-Phase Vertical PDU Strip is a required accessory option for Tripp Lite’s 3-phase ATS PDUs that specify compatibility with this model. It’s recommended for high-density equipment racks in data centers, server rooms and heavily configured equipment racks. It supports up to 17.3kW total output with 27.8A balanced maximum full load per output phase combination (L1–L2, L2–L3, L3–L1) and 13.9A balanced maximum per breakered output load bank (C1–C6). The 54 single-phase 12A 208V IEC-C13 outlets receive power from the connected ATS PDU. The outlets are interlaced to help you balance loads by spreading connections across the phase combinations throughout the rack. Each outlet is numbered and color-coded to help you keep track of connected devices and which phase combination powers each. Dual 2.5-foot power cords, each with a special eight-position plug, connect directly to the PDU’s rear receptacles. Order Tripp Lite 3-Phase Vertical PDU Strip today!
- Recommended for high-density equipment racks in data centers and server rooms
- Supports up to 17.3kW total output with 27.8A maximum per output phase combination and 13.9A max per breakered output load bank
- Heavy-duty 2.5 ft. power cords with proprietary 8-position plugs connect to ATS PDU
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: PDU3V602D354
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 24.9700 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.