Aten CE300 KVM Extender Product Details
Aten CE300 KVM Console Extender
Aten's CE300 KVM extender allows access to one computer system directly or multi-computer systems through a KVM switch from a remote console. Due to the increasing importance of the sound in computing environment, the CE300 adds audio supports on. Now the signal of keyboard, mouse, monitor, speaker, and microphone can be transferred up to 330 feet (100 meter) away to a remote console station. The CE300 features a customized ASIC to ensure the utmost in reliability and compatibility, and can so implement the automatic signal compensation. The CE300 is firmware upgradeable, so users can always upload the latest firmware for their needs. It is perfect for any type of installation where the console needs to be in a conveniently accessible location, but you want the system equipment to reside in a safe place away from dust, dirt, and harsh environmental influences.
A Closer Look
- Supports stereo speaker and stereo microphone.
- Push button selection -sequential selection between local and auto mode.
- Automatic Gain Control-automatically adjusts signal strength to compensate for distance.
- Built-in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility.
- High video resolution, up to 1280x1024.
- Supports DDC2B for local monitor (display data channel for communication between graphic card and monitor).
- Supports VGA,SVGA,and Multisync Monitors.
- Firmware upgradable.
- 1x Audio KVM Extender, Local Unit, #CE-300L
- 1x Audio KVM Extender, Remote Unit, #CE-300R
- 1x CS Custom KVM Cable , # 2L-5302P ( 6 ft.)
- 2x Rack Mounting Brackets
- 2x Power Adapters , USA default #0AD8-0605-241G
- 1 x Firmware Upgrade Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Quick Start
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
UPC No: 0740617007084
Mfg Part No: CE300
( Length:8, Width:13, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 4.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.