MSI GeForce 210 512MB DDR2 Video Card Product Details
MSI GeForce 210 N210-512D2 Video Card
Accelerate your system's graphics performance with the MSI GeForce 210 N210-512D2 Video Card. This video card features a NVIDIA GeForce 210 GPU and 512MB of DDR2 graphics memory to handle video-rendering applications with ease. Plus, it has a DirectX 10.1 support to create an immersive virtual environment. With its NVIDIA PureVideo Technology HD, you can enjoy videos and movies in stunning HD quality. This video card utilizes a PCI Express 2.0 interface to ensure fast and stable GPU-to-CPU interaction. Order the MSI GeForce 210 N210-512D2 Video Card now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- NVIDIA GeForce 210 GPU and 512MB of DDR2 graphics memory; provides sufficient power to fuel up resource-intensive applications
- DirectX 10.1 support; delivers an enhanced virtual environment
- NVIDIA PureVideo Technology HD; offers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth graphics performance
- PCI Express 2.0 interface; ensures stable and fast interaction with the motherboard
Manufactured by: MSI
Warranty provided by: MSI
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: N210-512D2
UPC No: 816909100389
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.3400 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M452-0217
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- MSI logos are registered trademarks of MSI. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.