Intel Core i7-3970X Extreme Edition Processor - 3.5 GHz, Six-Core, 15 MB Cache, Socket LGA2011, 12x Threads (BX80619I73970X)Item#: I69-3970 | Model#: BX80619I73970X
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Intel Core i7-3970X Extreme Edition Processor Product Details
Intel Core i7-3970X Extreme Edition Processor
Add reliable computing power for your PC with the Intel Core i7-3970X Extreme Edition Processor. This processor is uniquely designed with Six-Core, giving you extremely fast processing performance that can run any demanding application in the market. Included with its 3.5 GHz speed, it grants blazing-fast processing performance for your computer. The Socket LGA2011 Interface allows easy installation to your motherboard. This processor is added with 15 MB Cache which helps to increase your Six-Core's potential. In addition, the 12x Threads technology delivers improved performance automatically when you need it. Purchase the Intel Core i7-3970X Extreme Edition Processor now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Six-Core; powerful performance that handles seamless multitasking
- Socket LGA2011; compatible with latest motherboards
- 15 MB Cache; enables high performance computing
- 3.5 GHz speed; delivers lightning-fast computing speeds
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: BX80619I73970X
UPC No: 735858253864
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I69-3970
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.