ThermalTake ATX Mid-T Product Details
One of our newest cases! Thermaltake makes cases that last and are affordable
to you build it yourselfers... You just can't find a better case for this price!
- Thermaltake elegant blue E-LED light in front panel
- Dual 8 cm fans dissipates heat from CPU
- Mechanical key lock at front door & side panel
- EMI clip
- Removable drive bays
- 7 Tt ultra silent fans, bundled in XaserIII chassis 2
- Top mounted USB2.0, IEEE1394 Firewire, MIC and speaker ports
- Case Type: Mid-Tower
- Power Supply: 420W
- Height: 20.9 in.
- Width: 8.1 in.
- Depth: 20.5 in.
- System A1420 (TT-8025A) 80x80x25mm Silent Fan, 30dBA
- 2 Front with air filter
- 2 Rear with fan holder
- 2 Side with air filter
- 1 Top with fan holder
- Drive Bays:
- 4x 5.25" External Drive Bays
- 2x 3.5" External Drive Bays
- 6x 3.5" Hidden Drive Bays
- Chassis Material: 1.0mm SECC Japan Steel
- Front Panel Material: Aluminum
- Color: Blue
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Form Factor:
- Standard ATX 12 in. x 9.6 in.
- Micro ATX 9.6 in. x 9.6 in.
- Extend ATX 12 in. x 13 in.
A Closer Look:
- Record & adjust pre-setting Temperature
- Temperature Alarm Function
- °C/°F display switch
- 4 channel adjustable fan speed knob
- Thermaltake elegant E-LED blue light in front panel
- All aluminum front panel
- Two way lock in front panel
- 2 USB2.0
- IEEE 1394 firewire
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: ThermalTake
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
UPC No: 839280002424
Mfg Part No: V2420A
( Length:26, Width:25, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 30.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 35pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.