NetShelter SX 42U 750mm Wide x 1070mm Deep Network Product Details
NetShelter SX Networking Enclosure expands APC's superior IT enclosure line with improved support for high density networking applications. Integrated high density cable managers and improved cable access roof provide support for large cable bundles. When combined with the Side Airflow Duct Kit, the Networking Enclosure ensures complete isolation of cold intake and hot exhaust air for large switches and SAN directors. Includes: Baying hardware, Documentation CD, Key(s), Keyed-alike doors and side panels, Leveling feet, Mounting Hardware, Pre-installed casters, Side Panels, User Manual, Vertical cable managers.
- Integrated high density cable management - Decrease installation time while supporting the cabling needs of large networking switches.
- Cable protection and pass-through - Smooth plastic fingers provide proper bend radius.
- Optimized enclosure design for side-to-side airflow - Airflow management panels, left vertical mounting rail, and side airflow duct kit ensure proper side-to-side airflow to the networking switches from the cold aisle and provide isolation of hot air preventing it from re-entering the cold aisle. Additionally, the front left vertical mounting rail acts as an air block for exhaust air from networking switches.
- Improved cable access - Maintain and organize large cable bundles for improved efficiency with open vertical mounting rails and large cable openings in roof.
- High density cable management - The vertical mounting rails are opened up for increased cable access and the roof design has large open areas for cable entry/exit from the enclosure.
- Guaranteed Compatability - Vendor-neutral mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310 compliant 19" equipment. The APC "Fits Like a Glove" money back guarantee provides peace of mind that all of your EIA-310-D compliant rack-mount equipment will physically fit in a NetShelter SX enclosure.
- Integrated with APC InfraStruXure products - APC cooling, power distribution, and cable management products work seamlessly with the enclosures to provide a complete IT infrastructure support system.
- Cable Access - Large cable access slots in the roof provides access for overhead cable egress. The bottom design allows for unobstructed cable access through a raised floor.
- Simple Selection - No need to spend hours choosing from and compiling dozens of part numbers to create a single enclosure. APC has made it easy by handling the details and providing complete enclosures with single part numbers.
- Ventilated - Perforated front and rear doors provide ample ventilation for servers and networking equipment.
- Quick release doors - Front door can be moved to the opposite side or interchanged with rear doors. Doors are easily removed with simple lift-off design.
- Half-height side panels - Half-height quick release side panels reduce size and weight for easy handling and access to equipment. Side panels are lockable utilizing a single key with the doors.
- Rear Cable Management channels - Integrated and adjustable rear channel provides zero U mounting locations for toolless accessories. Each channel has two mounting bays to support a combination of up to four accessories such as PDUs and vertical cable organizers.
- Adjustable mounting rails - The vertical mounting rails can be adjusted in 1/4 in (6.4 mm) increments covering virtually any mounting requirement for IT equipment. U positions are numbered front and back for rapid installation of equipment.
- Split rear doors - Split rear doors improve access and serviceability to rear of rack mounted equipment. The split rear doors help to maximize floor space. Only 11 inches (279 mm) of clearance is required behind the enclosures to allow for door swing.
- Castors and
DESCRIPTION: NetShelter Networking Enclosure with Sides
ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE: RoHS, REACH: Contains No SVHCs
LIMITED WARRANTY: 5 Year Repair or Replace
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: AR3140
MAXIMUM HEIGHT ": 78
MAXIMUM WIDTH ": 29
REGULATORY APPROVALS: UL 60950-1
WEIGHT CAPACITY (DYNAMIC LOAD) LBS.: 2254.7
WEIGHT CAPACITY (STATIC LOAD) LBS.: 3006.3
COLOR FINISH: Black
EIA MOUNTING RAILS: 14 Gauge
FRONT DOOR: 16 Gauge
MAXIMUM DEPTH ": 42
MAXIMUM MOUNTING DEPTH ": 34
RACK HEIGHT: 42U
REAR DOOR: 16 Gauge
ROOF: 18 Gauge
SIDE PANELS: 18 Gauge
VERTICAL POSTS: 16 Gauge
WEIGHT LBS: 343.8
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 0731304275572
Mfg Part No: AR3140
This Product is Oversized
( Length:43, Width:30, Depth:78)
Shipping Weight: 656.0560 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.