Tripp Lite Omni VS - UPS - AC 230 V - 940 Watt - 1500 VA - USB - output connectors: 8 - (OMNIX1500XLTAA)Item#: 7971404 | Model#: OMNIX1500XLTAA
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $205.41 (35%)
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Tripp Lite OMNIX1500XLTAA (TAA) Compliant Omni VS Product Details
Tripp Lite OMNIX1500XLTAA (TAA) Compliant Omni VS UPS System
The Tripp Lite OMNIX1500XLTAA (TAA) Compliant Omni VS UPS System is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. This line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting, expandable battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PC systems for up to 75 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 151 and overvoltages up to 282 volts back to usable 230V levels without using battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive black tower configuration.
The Tripp Lite OMNIX1500XLTAA (TAA) Compliant Omni VS UPS System includes 8 IEC320-C13 outlets with battery support and AC surge suppression. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure, USB cable included. PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplite.com. Built-in single line RJ jacks protect modem, fax machine, Ethernet, cordless phone or other peripheral with a standard dialup/DSL phone connection.
The Tripp Lite OMNIX1500XLTAA (TAA) Compliant Omni VS UPS System features built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage boost operation. 1500VA power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 4.5 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 1500VA and 13 minutes with a half load of 750VA. Supports hot-swappable battery replacement via built-in access panel. Extended runtime available with optional BP24V15RT2U or BP24V28-2U external battery packs.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1500VA line interactive UPS with expandable runtime
- Enhanced communications via USB port, free PowerAlert software (via download) and cabling
- Single line TEL/DSL and Ethernet line surge suppression
- 8 IEC320-C13 outlets
- Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 151 to 282V, without using battery power
- 2 year warranty
- OMNIX1500XLTAA TAA Compliant line interactive UPS
- 2 C13 to C14 interconnection cables
- USB and phone line cables
- Owner's manual with warranty information
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332153272
Mfg Part No: OMNIX1500XLTAA
( Length:15, Width:11, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 33.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.