Tripp Lite SMART1050SLTAA (TAA) Compliant SmartPro Product Details
Tripp Lite TAA Compliant SmartPro Tower UPS
Never let power interruptions and voltage fluctuations slow down your productivity with the Tripp Lite TAA Compliant SmartPro Tower UPS. This device includes a PowerAlert monitoring software and hot-swappable internal batteries and external battery packs. Its 1050VA (650 Watt) power handling capacity is ideal for server, networking and telecommunications equipment. The 690 Joules surge capacity keeps your equipment safe from surges and spikes. It offers 7 minutes battery runtime with a full load and 19 minutes with half load. This AVR (automatic voltage regulation) device boosts and reduces overvoltages to 120V nominal levels. It delivers ideal, safe AC power through a 6 feet heavy-duty cord. Its HID-compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. To get complete protection for your equipment pick the Tripp Lite TAA Compliant SmartPro Tower UPS right now.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1050VA 650 Watt power handling capacity; ideal for server, networking and telecommunications equipment
- 690 Joules surge capacity; keep your equipment safe from surges and spikes
- AVR; boosts and reduces overvoltages to 120V nominal levels
- 6 ft. cord length; delivers ideal, safe AC power through a heavy-duty cord
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332152787
Mfg Part No: SMART1050SLTAA
( Length:18, Width:9, Depth:14)
Shipping Weight: 38.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.