SanDisk Lightning PCI Express SDLP6HM-400G-G25 Enterprise Solid State Accelerators - 400GB, Half-height/Add-in Card Form Factor, PCIe Gen 2.0 Interface, SLC NAND Flash, < 30 ms Max Resonse TimeItem#: S153-0124 | Model#: SDLP6HM-400G-G25
SanDisk PCI Express 400GB Solid State Accelerators Product Details
SanDisk Lightning PCI Express SDLP6HM-400G-G25 Enterprise Solid State Accelerators
For unprecedented server consolidation while reducing footprint and power consumption, choose the SanDisk Lightning PCI Express SDLP6HM-400G-G25 Enterprise Solid State Accelerators. Delivering whopping response times and enterprise-grade reliability, this SSA ensures low latency and provides fast, predictable response times. It also maintains minimal CPU usage, so you don't need to install additional DRAM. With its industry-standard drivers, this SSA delivers excellent endurance. For enhanced reliability, it is has a built-in data protection. Purchase the SanDisk Lightning PCI Express SDLP6HM-400G-G25 Enterprise Solid State Accelerators now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Solid state accelerator; delivers low latency and provides fast, predictable response
- Industry-standard efficient design; reduces resource impact
- Proprietary parallel processing architecture; offers endurance, consistent performance, and enterprise-class reliability
Manufactured by: SanDisk
Warranty provided by: SanDisk
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: SDLP6HM-400G-G25
UPC No: 619659084882
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.8000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S153-0124
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- SanDisk logos are registered trademarks of SanDisk. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.