Thermaltake VL30001N1Z Level 10 Super-Gaming Case Product Details
Thermaltake VL30001N1Z Level 10 Super-Gaming Modular Full Tower Case
The Thermaltake VL30001N1Z Level 10 Super-Gaming Modular Full Tower Case is the culmination of performance, design and innovation in computer chassis. The design allows gamers to experience the power of their high-end computers through the design itself. Iconic design combined with optimum functionality and innovative details. By rendering the inside components visible, the design focuses on the architectural aesthetics which are inherent in the computers and result from each individually configurable components.
The inspiration for this approach which designers took right from the most basic form of computer itself - expressiveness, virtual townscapes and futuristic game components served as orientation for the arrangement and the look of individual components. For maximum thermal performance, the Thermaltake VL30001N1Z Level 10 Super-Gaming Modular Full Tower Case adopted the similar aerodynamic criteria that can be rivaled by Formula 1 race cars. The exposed vertical heatsink with multiple layers symbolizes both the inherent power and excellent cooling qualities.
Targeted ventilation is reached by an advanced airflow system with two separate thermal zones and individual fans preventing overheating and increases airflow to specific components as needed. The Thermaltake VL30001N1Z Level 10 Super-Gaming Modular Full Tower Case is divided into 4 unique chambers, 5.25" devices, HDD devices, power supply and core components such as motherboard, CPU and graphic cards. HDD hot-swapped modules are integrated with a huge aluminum extrusion heatsink, the heat produced by the HDDs are effectively conducted to surrounding aluminum heatsink and therefore do not need additional fans to stay cool. The result is a highly efficient configuration that channels airflow to the maximum. All these appear within the overall design in the form of an open modular structure that is visually appealing to users, but offers them additional functional benefits at the same time.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Open Compartment Architecture (O.C.A.) enables the gamer a unique way to experience the power of the high performance equipment and increases the usability through an innovative direct access concept. With all encased system components exposed, all elements are visible and can easily be added or removed.
- Integrated with 6 removable hard drive cases for 3.5" HDD or 2.5" Solid Disk Drives (SSD). The innovative removable hard drive cases enables easy transport while offering all-around protection.
- An ergonomically positioned handle enables convenient transportation of the whole system.
- Smart-lock Security System - the system allows gamers to lock the tower enabling them to secure their valuable components. Allowing users who wish to use their equipment in many different places, including public gaming events.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: ThermalTake
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
Mfg Part No: VL30001N1Z
UPC No: 841163036464
Box Size: ( Length:34, Width:16, Depth:29)
Shipping Weight: 64.6000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 71pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T925-3022
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.