Audio Technica AT-LP60USB LP to Digital Recording System - USB, Mac and PC, Aluminum Platter, Dual Magnet Phono Cartridge, Line-Level RCA Output CablesItem#: A104-2004 | Model#: AT-LP60USB
Audio Technica AT-LP60USB LP to Digital Recording Product Details
Audio Technica AT-LP60USB LP to Digital Recording System
Go old school in our audio recording endeavors with this awesome LP to Digital Recording System from Audio Technica. This LP-to-digital recording system is capable of converting your vinyl LPs to digital files, and even change the speed or pitch of a recording if you wish. With its USB output, it can be easily connected directly to your computer for plug-&-play use. Other features include Mac and PC compatible Audacity software, an Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge, a built-in switchable phono/line preamp, and more. Order the Audio Technica LP to Digital Recording System today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Digital recording system; converts your vinyl LPs to digital files
- USB output; allows direct connection to your computer
- Excellent compatibility; works with both Mac and PC systems
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Audio-Technica U.S., Inc.
Warranty provided by: Audio-Technica U.S., Inc.
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: AT-LP60USB
UPC No: 042005159505
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 9.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A104-2004
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Audio-Technica U.S., Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Audio-Technica U.S., Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.