See more products
OutletLinc INSTEON Remote Control Outlet Product Details
OutletLinc INSTEON Remote Control Outlet
Do you have lamps and appliances you want to automate that are plugged into exposed outlets? If so, OutletLinc is a perfect fit; it gives you fast, reliable INSTEON control with the sleek look of a modern, decora-style outlet. Available in white, ivory, almond, and black.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Manual ON/OFF button for added convenience
- Clean in-wall design blends in anywhere in your home
- Top outlet is INSTEON controlled, bottom outlet is always on
- Status LED: White
- Local Control: Available (Tap Set button)
- Load Sensing: Available (Off by default)
- Operation Modes INSTEON only, X10 only, INSTEON and X10 Combo Mode Combo Mode Message Order INSTEON, X10, INSTEON cleanup
- Multi-Way Circuit Support: Yes, as a receiver only that controls a load
- Setup Memory: Non-volatile EEPROM
- INSTEON Addresses: 1 hard-coded out of 16,777,216 possible
- INSTEON Links: 417 out of 16,777,216 possible
- INSTEON Powerline Frequency: 131.65 KHz
- INSTEON Minimum Transmit Level: 3.2 Vpp into 5 Ohms
- INSTEON Minimum Receive Level: 10 mV
- INSTEON Messages Repeated: Yes
- Mounting: Mounts in single or multiple-ganged junction box
- Operating Conditions: Indoors, 32 to 122°F, up to 85% relative humidity
- Dimensions: 4.1" H x 1.73" W x 1.73" D
- Weight: 3.6 oz.
- Supply Voltage: 120 Volts AC +/- 10%, 60 Hertz, single phase
- Surge Protection: MOV rated for 150 Volts
- Neutral Wire: Required
- Compatible Load Types: Plug in AC devices of any and all load types that draw 15 amps or less
- Power Wire Leads: 6", 16 AWG, stranded, 600V, 105°C insulation, ends stripped and tinned, LINE (black), NEUTRAL (white)
- Ground Lead: 6", 18 AWG, stranded, bare copper
- Pass-through Outlet: Uncontrolled 3-prong (with ground), 120V, 15A
- Maximum Load (Controlled): 15 Amps; 480 Watts (for incandescent loads)
- Minimum Load (Controlled): No minimum load required**
- Maximum Amps (Pass-Through): 15 amps less the consumed load (typically 0 to 13 amps)
For added convenience, OutletLinc's bottom outlet is always on. So, whether you need an outlet in the hallway for the vacuum, or an outlet behind the living room couch for an INSTEON tabletop controller, you'll never have to worry about the outlet being switched off. Also, if you ever need to switch the top outlet on manually, you can either use OutletLinc's built-in ON/OFF button (located between its two outlets) or turn your lamp or appliance on and off with its own ON/OFF switch (with load sensing enabled).
INSTEON OutletLinc is fully INSTEON compatible and X10 ready. Homeowners with existing X10 networks can easily migrate to an INSTEON network without having to discard all their existing X10 devices. X10 ready means that the module can respond to X10 commands from an X10 controller. Please note that INSTEON devices repeat INSTEON signals but not X10.
All ApplianceLinc settings are stored in non-volatile memory and are not lost during power failures. Additionally, in the event of a power loss, the OutletLinc will return the appliance to its last on/off state when power is restored.
Warranty provided by: Smarthome
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: 2473SWH
UPC No: 689076407748
Box Size: ( Length: 4, Width: 2, Depth: 2 )
Shipping Weight: 0.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S56-1052
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Smarthome logos are registered trademarks of Smarthome. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.