Tripp Lite HDMI Audio Extractor - P130-06N-AUDIO Product Details
Tripp Lite HDMI Audio De-Embedder Extractor
Separate the audio track from an HDMI audio/video signal and sends it to a stereo receiver, speakers or other separate audio system with this Tripp Lite HDMI Audio De-Embedder Extractor. It is recommended for connecting an HDMI source, such as a Blu-ray player or desktop computer, to audio speakers that don’t have an HDMI input. It separates the audio track from the HDMI signal and sends it directly to an alternate digital or analog system. It features 3.5 mm stereo and TOSLINK digital optical audio outputs to match most non-HDMI receivers and audio systems. It supports two-channel stereo and multi-channel audio up to 5.1 surround sound. It also supports uncompressed audio, such as LPCM, and compressed audio formats, including DTS and Dolby Digital. An LED indicates when the unit is receiving power, transmitting an audio/video signal or transmitting 5.1-channel surround sound. Order Tripp Lite HDMI Audio De-Embedder Extractor today!
- Extracts audio from an HDMI signal and sends it to a separate audio system
- Supports 2-channel stereo and multi-channel audio up to 5.1 surround sound
- 3.5 mm stereo and TOSLINK optical outputs connect to analog or digital non-HDMI audio equipment
- Transmits UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 30Hz
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: P130-06N-AUDIO
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 25.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.