Q-SEE QT526-835-1 Cameras Security System - 16-CH, H.264, 1TB DVR, 8 CCD Cams, 30 fpsItem#: Q300-2812 | Model#: QT526-835-1
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Q-SEE 16-CH 1TB 8-Cameras Security System Product Details
Q-SEE QT526-835-1 Cameras Security System
Deter theft, know your family is secure, or even monitor your office staff more effectively, with thisQ-SEE QT526-835-1 Cameras Security System, which makes business and home surveillance simple.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Eight high-resolution, 520 TV line CCD, weatherproof cameras provide up to 60 feet of night vision.
- Remotely monitor and manage your home or office 24/7 from anywhere around the world via the internet.
Full D1 Recording Resolution (Picture Quality & Frames Per Second)
The Q-SEE QT526-835-1 Cameras Security System captures video in real-time, broadcast-quality D1 704x480 pixel resolution at a rate of 30 frames per second (per camera), which results in smooth, continuous video motion and a larger D1 video image for improved recognition of people and objects.
Eight high-resolution, 520 TV line CCD, weatherproof cameras provide up to 60 feet of night vision. CCD cameras use a digital chip process that converts each pixel into a digital value, resulting in a sharper image with less noise and better image quality in low light conditions than a non-CCD camera with the same number of TV lines. Each camera also comes with an anti-interference, 60 foot UL-listed RG59 shielded cable.
Stay in touch on the go! Remotely monitor and manage your home or office 24/7 from anywhere around the world via the internet. Enjoy additional peace of mind by receiving instant email alerts with snapshot images when motion is detected, when the hard drive is full, or when and if video loss has occurred. Up to 10 users can remotely log into the DVR at the same time and dual-stream technology allows for easier internet access with lower bandwidths. Get the Q-SEE QT526-835-1 Cameras Security System today.
Remote Mobile Monitoring Compatibility
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and MAC OS 10.6
- Internet Browsers: Internet Explorer (IE), Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox with IE Plug-in
- Mobile Devices and Smartphones: iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry OS 5, Running Windows Mobile Pro 6.0, 6.1, 6.5 Operating System, Running Symbian Operating System
- This Q-See QT526 bundle also includes a power distribution panel which enables up to 8 cameras to connect to a central, reliable power supply without the expense of additional power circuits
- Recording Resolution: The QT526 surveillance system captures video in real-time, broadcast-quality D1 704x480 pixel resolution at a rate of 30 frames per second (per camera), which results in smooth, continuous video motion and a larger D1 video image for improved recognition of people and objects.
- Hard Drive Size: Record and store video footage on the pre-Installed 1 Terabyte SATA A/V Rated hard drive. The amount of footage that you can save on the hard drive before needing to over-write footage will depend on the recording and resolution settings you select during setup. This system can support up to 2 hard drives up to 2 Terabytes each.
- Four Recording Modes:
- Advanced Motion Detection: Advanced motion detection settings help to minimize false alarms. The easy-to-use motion detection set-up screen allows you to mask out certain areas which frequently experience heavy movement in order to avoid false alarms and unnecessary triggers.
- Time-Schedule: Record based on a pre-set schedule that you choose depending on your needs. For example, only at night, only during office hours or only during non-business hours.
- Alarm Sensor Trigger: Only records when the alarm sensor has been triggered. (Alarm sensor not included)
- Manual: When set to manual, the system can be turned on to record 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or until you manually turn it off.
- Three Viewing Modes
- Single Cam: Display 1 camera at a time
- 2, 4, 6, 8 or 16 Cam: Display up to all 16 cameras at once on a split screen
- Timed Auto-Sequence: Display a timed-auto sequence, which shows each camera for a few seconds and rotates the view through all cameras one at a time.
- Multi-tasking Pentaplex Functionality: The multi-tasking feature allows up to five functions to occur on the system at one time: record video, watch live video or playback video, while also monitoring and managing the system remotely, and also backing up files.
- Three Search Options:
- Time: search video within a specific time frame
- Motion Detection Event: search video by occurrences of motion
- Alarm Triggered Event: search video by items that triggered an alert
- Convenient Backup: Backup video files from the surveillance system to a PC, Flash Drive or USB Hard Drive in order to free-up space for new video while retaining important footage.
- H.264 Compression: H.264 Compression minimizes file size in order to maximize the hard drives recording time, as well as transfer video for viewing over the internet.
- Connect Monitor: Display on any TV or 19 or larger PC Monitor (1 BNC output, 1 BNC spot out, 1 VGA output). The system supports multiple VGA resolution settings: 800x600, 1024x768, and 1280x1024.
- Display Resolution: When watching video live, the display resolution is 704x480. When playing back previously recorded video, the resolution will be the same broadcast-quality D1 704x480 pixel resolution at a rate of 30 frames per second (per camera), which results in smooth, continuous video motion.
- Navigation Menus: The user-friendly interface, along with the accompanying mouse and remote control, make moving through the program menus a breeze.
- 520 TV Line, CCD Resolution: These CCD cameras capture 520 TV lines of resolution and boast true 1/3 Sony color image sensors, allowing for a higher quality picture than most standard surveillance cameras.
- Night Vision: The eight cameras are each equipped with 36 infrared LED lights that can record at a distance of up to 60 feet in the dark.
- Weatherproof Cameras: Weatherproof cameras are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Cables: Each camera includes a high-quality 60 foot, double shielded, RG-59 coaxial video wire cable so that you will have everything you need for installation. These premium, UL-rated and fire-rated cables (approved for in-wall installation) provide low Interference and noise reduction technology to provide better video picture quality. (Cable extensions available if needed.)
- Theft-Deterrent Mounting Brackets: Flexible 3-Axis brackets allow for more precise positioning of the cameras, while guiding the cables directly through the camera brackets to reduce the threat of vandalism to the cameras.
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: Q-See
Warranty provided by: Q-See
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: QT526-835-1
UPC No: 645439232747
Box Size: ( Length:24, Width:23, Depth:21)
Shipping Weight: 45.8000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 52pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Q300-2812
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Q-See logos are registered trademarks of Q-See. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.