M2 Monitor Arm
Designed to suit a range of settings, the M2 allows the user to bring their work to them, versus having to adjust to a static monitor stand. M2's articulating arm options offer effortless height and depth adjustment, and support a wide range of flat-panel screens that weighs up to 20lbs.
Instead of using a gas cylinder to counterbalance the weight of the monitor, the M2 monitor arm uses extension-spring technology. Without clunky mechanisms to complicate the design, the M2 offers uncompromising, long-term durability and an ultra-thin design that complements flat-panel monitors and attachments for a truly flexible workstation.
For all its advancements, the M2's most notable achievement is that it treads lightly where the environment is concerned.
Features & Specifications
- Fewer parts mean fewer manufacturing processes
- Lighter weight means less resources used in shipping
- Slim profile enables less wasteful packaging
- Durable design means it won't need to be replaced for a very, very long time
- No gas cylinders, which are difficult to recycle
- Contributes to valuable LEED-CI, -NC and -EB credits
- Supports the vast majority of monitors in use today (up to 20 pounds)
- Interchangeable mounting options attach to a variety of work surfaces
- Integrated cable management hides cables within the arm
- Removable 180° stop protects walls and panels
- Optional Notebook Holder accommodates laptops 9" - 14" in length
- Optional 12" links provide greater adjustability and flexibility
- Arm reach: 20"
- Height adjustment range: 10"
- Made primarily of steel and aluminum
- May contribute to a number of LEED credits