Yamaha RTMKP Real Rhythm Tambourine - Acousticon, Fiberskyn Drumhead, Water-ResistantItem#: Y25-1046 | Model#: RTMKP
Currently Out Of Stock!
Yamaha RTMKP Real Rhythm Tambourine Product Details
Yamaha RTMKP Real Rhythm Tambourine
Make beautiful music with the Yamaha RTMKP Real Rhythm Tambourine. The Yamaha RTMKP Real Rhythm Tambourine features a shell made of Acousticon, an amazing material patented by Remo, Inc. that resonates like wood but is water-resistant, extremely rigid and very resilient. The drumhead is made of Fiberskyn, another Remo, Inc. patented material that is spill-resistant and does not stretch or react to climate changes. The natural design of each Yamaha RTMKP Real Rhythm Tambourine evokes a traditional look that further adds to the fun.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Promotes wellness in people of all ages
- An easy, affordable way for parents to introduce music making to their kids
- Fiberskyn Drumhead, spill-resistant and does not stretch or react to climate changes
- Features a shell made of Acousticon, that resonates like wood but is water-resistant
Manufactured by: Yamaha
Warranty provided by: Yamaha
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: RTMKP
UPC No: 086792287850
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Y25-1046
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Yamaha logos are registered trademarks of Yamaha. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.