DYMO 450 LabelWriter Duo Label Printer Product Details
Exceptionally fast, convenient and versatile. PC/Mac®-connected label printer lets you label, mail and file smarter with DYMO® Productivity Software. Powerful and intuitive label software includes an integrated address book that makes it easier to select and filter multiple addresses. Add-ins allow one-click printing from popular software programs such as Microsoft® Word, Excel®, Outlook®, QuickBooks® and CardScan®. Address Fixer™ corrects addresses from the USPS database. Prints 56 label styles in eight categories plus USPS®-approved No-Monthly-Fee DYMO Stamps™ postage labels. Convert your paper files to digital with DYMO File™ LT. 600 x 300 dpi resolution. Cost-effective, efficient direct thermal printing—no ink or toner required! New "sleep mode" conserves energy. Label guide feature ensures that each label prints perfectly. Compact design saves valuable work space. Compatible with Windows® and Mac®. Accommodates paper and plastic labels at the same time. Maximum Tape/Label Width: 2 7/16"; Printing Speed: 71 Labels/Minute; Maximum Resolution (Dpi): 600 x 300 DPI.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Print labels directly from popular software programs.
- Offers barcode printing.
- Features Address Fixer™ which automatically proofreads and corrects addresses from the USPS database.
- Works with PC or Mac®.
- PC/Mac®-connected thermal print label printer with versatile software, 600 x 300 dpi print resolution, sleep mode and label guide.
- Label, mail, and file smarter with proprietary DYMO® Productivity Software, featuring the new DYMO Label version 8, DYMO File™ and Address Fixer™.
- Print labels for envelopes, packages, files, folders, media name badges and more.
- Prints barcodes and USPS® approved postage labels with Address Fixer™.
- Address Fixer™ corrects addresses from the USPS database.
- Print one label or hundreds, without the waste and layout hassles of sheet labels.
- Create labels directly from text in Microsoft® Word, Excel®, Outlook®, QuickBooks® and other programs, without retyping.
- DYMO File™ LT converts paper files to digital.
- Cost-effective direct thermal printing.
- New "sleep mode" conserves energy.
- Label guide feature ensures that each label prints perfectly.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Sanford
Warranty provided by: Sanford
UPC No: 0807027553713
Mfg Part No: 1752267
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 4.8600 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sanford logos are registered trademarks of Sanford. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.