DJI Phantom 4 series Quadcopter Drone - 4 Rotors, 16404.20 ft Operating Range, Electric, Remote Controlled, 2.40GHz, Auto-return, GPS, Built-in Camera,3-Axis Stabilization Gimbal (CP.PT.000312)Item#: 40008486 | Model#: CP.PT.000312
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter Drone - CP.PT.000312 Product Details
DJI Phantom 4 series Quadcopter Drone
The DJI Phantom 4 series Quadcopter Drone is the best flying camera DJI has ever made. Fly brilliantly with a tap, automatically create seamless tracking shots, fly intelligently over or around obstacles and much more. Flying has never been this easy or as much fun.Easy to fly and engineered to let everyone take to the sky, now you have the power of flight DJI Phantom 4 series Quadcopter Drone. Order DJI Phantom 4 series Quadcopter Drone today!
- Tap to fly: Safe. Flying is now for everyone. Just double tap and you’re up in the air while the new Obstacle Sensing System keeps your Phantom clear of objects in the way. With another tap, Smart Return Home brings it back.
- Visual Tracking:ActiveTrack makes tracking a moving subject as effortless as a few taps. Turn on Moving POI to circle around your subject as they move or reframe your shot by dragging the subject on screen. No band or beacon required.
- Record moments that you want to remember forever, and share those moments in an unforgettable way..
- Sport Mode: In the new Sport Mode, the Phantom 4 provides best-in-class flight control. Combined with its magnesium core designed for increased agility, it brings you the ultimate thrill of speed. Maximum speed is increased by 25% while all positioning systems are kept on for a safer, better controlled flight.
- Extended Flight Time: With the most advanced propulsion system, a streamlined body and a larger battery, the Phantom 4 achieves a 28 minute flight time. This is a 25% improvement over the already impressive Phantom 3..
- Sense and Avoid: Front obstacle sensors combine with advanced computer vision and processing to give the Phantom active obstacle avoidance that allows it to react to and avoid obstacles in its path. Additionally, DJI’s Vision Positioning System has been refined, increasing its effective altitude by over 300% from the Phantom 3’s altitude to 10 meters and sharpening up its positioning capabilities, allowing for greater security and confidence when flying indoors.
Revolutionary Materials and Enhanced Agility
The Phantom 4’s magnesium skeleton reduces weight while keeping stiffness at a maximum to minimize vibration. The new core design lifts the center of gravity closer to the Phantom 4’s heart, improving balance, making it more agile and impressively precise.
Multiple Flight Modes
Switching flight modes to meet your needs, whether you are looking for simplicity and intelligent navigation, speed or smooth cinematic movements is easy.
Fly Far for Longer
Fly for 28 minutes, an increase in effective flight time of 25% from the Phantom 3 Professional. Enjoy 3.1mi (5km) of range, with complete control and a live 720p HD view of everything the camera sees.
Sense and Avoid
Front obstacle sensors combine with advanced computer vision and processing to give the Phantom active obstacle avoidance that allows it to react to and avoid obstacles in its path. Additionally, DJI’s Vision Positioning System has been refined, increasing its effective altitude by over 300% from the Phantom 3’s altitude to 10 meters and sharpening up its positioning capabilities, allowing for greater security and confidence when flying indoors.
The Phantom 4 reacts to your touch. In TapFly mode, simply tap on the live view on your smart device screen to send it flying in that direction. With Obstacle Sensing Systems you can watch it fly without worry.
Using ActiveTrack, the Phantom 4 will recognize your subject, follow them naturally, and keep them in the frame. No GPS bracelet, tracker or beacon required.
High Performance Camera
Shoot sharp, clean video in up to 4K at 30fps and Full HD 1080p at 120fps for slow motion, through a newly designed lens that dramatically increases sharpness.
Professional Post Production
A range of video color profiles are available to help you get the look you want easily, from bright vibrant colors to professional flat profiles including D-Log and Cine-D that are ready for video post-production. Photographers can shoot images in 12 megapixel Adobe DNG RAW.
An advanced 3-axis gimbal takes out unwanted vibration and movement in-flight, enabling the camera to capture smooth and fluid footage even during complex maneuvers.
DJI GO is all you need to fly, create, share, and connect. Compatible with the Phantom series, Inspire series, Osmo and more.
Through the DJI SDK, the Phantom 4 is open to software and hardware development.
Manufactured by: DJI
Warranty provided by: DJI
Mfg Part No: CP.PT.000312
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- DJI logos are registered trademarks of DJI. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.