HP ScanJet Enterprice 9000 Scanner Product Details
HP ScanJet Enterprice 9000 Scanner
Boost productivity, improve workflows, and still get the high-quality results you demand with easy and reliable scanning of the HP ScanJet Enterprice 9000 Scanner. This ScanJet Enterprice sheet-feed scanner can be used as a standalone solution or easily integrates into existing document management systems.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Get more done with instant lamp warm-up, quick scan speeds, two-sided scanning, and a robust automatic document feeder.
- Save time and confidently scan documents with HP Precision Feed technologies.
Let the HP ScanJet Enterprice 9000 Scanner work for you
HP Smart Document Scan Software lets you create dozens of scan profiles with a variety of options such as paper size, resolution, file format, destination and more. You can then map these profiles to the display on your scanner for instant execution of your pre-determined functions. Scanning can become completely automated so you can carry out complex jobs with the touch of a button.
Select a format to suit your needs
HP Smart Document Scan Software supports a wide range of file formats to make things easier for you. When you save files as Searchable PDF, Microsoft Office Word or Excel, HTML, or other text files, optical character recognition (OCR) automatically activates to produce fully editable and searchable text. Save scans as PDF, TIFF, or JPEG to easily email or organize files. Or choose additional PDF formats—PDF/A, a “timeless” format, or PDF-MRC, a highly compressed format—to archive scans.
Send to remote locations
HP Smart Document Scan Software makes it easy to save scanned documents to a shared drive, on a Microsoft SharePoint portal server, or send to remote locations via file transfer protocol (FTP) or email. A number of third-party applications are integrated out of the box, and HP Smart Document Scan Software can send scans directly to any application that supports command-line parameters.
Always get a quality scan
Kofax VirtualReScan Professional works in conjunction with HP Smart Document Scan Software to help you get clear, readable results regardless of the condition of your original document. It automatically adjusts color and contrast of your scans to produce smaller files, greater detail and improved OCR.
Quickly turn piles of paper into organized digital files
Just drop a stack of sheets into the automatic document feeder, press a button to begin scanning, and attend to other work. You can use bar codes, blank pages, or unique separator sheets to divide batches into separate documents.
Get exactly what you want each time you scan
HP Smart Document Scan Software lets you select settings for auto-crop, auto-straighten, auto-orientation, page resize and deletion of blank pages. Then, after pages are scanned, they can be reordered, deleted or inserted, and rotated using the preview window. The array of options and tools helps you get just the result you’re looking for.
- Scanner type: Sheetfed
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 600 dpi
- Daily duty cycle: Up to 5000 pages
- Bit depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Levels of grayscale: 256
- Multifeed detection: Yes, ultrasonic
- Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 150 sheets (20 lb; 75 g/m²)
- Automatic document feeder speed: Up to 60 ppm/120 ipm
- Transparency adapter: No
- Task speed: Up to 60 ppm
- Scan size, maximum (ADF): 11.8 x 34 in
- Scan Size Minimum (ADF, imperial): 2.0 x 2.9 in
- Media types: Paper (plain, inkjet); envelopes; labels; cards (business, insurance, embossed, plastic ID)
- Media weights, recommended: 11 to 32 lb
- Scan file formats: PDF (formatted text and graphics, normal with images, searchable image over text, MRC, PDF/A, password protection, encryption); TIFF (single page, multi-page, compressed); JPG, BMP, PNG, DOC, RTF, TXT, WPD, XLS, HTM, OPF, UNICODE TXT, XML, XPS
- Button functions: 9 buttons [Tools/Maintenance, Cancel, Q-control (up, down, OK, back), Simplex scan, Duplex scan, Sleep]
- Operating temperature range: 50 to 95º F
- Operating humidity: 15 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage humidity: Up to 90% RH (at 65º C)
- Connectivity, standard: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Twain: Version 2.0
- Fast and reliable A3 and Ledger sheet-feed document scanning
Finish your scans and get back to work quickly with instant lamp warm-up. Rapidly scan up to 60 pages—and up to 120 images—per minute at up to 300 dpi resolution.
Boost your productivity and get more work done with two-sided scanning. Scan stacks of documents hands-free with the convenient, 150-page automatic document feeder and a duty cycle of up to 5000 pages per day.
Help eliminate artifacts and ensure your scans only contain the elements you want them to with sophisticated document scanning features like switchable black-and-white backgrounds, Kofax VirtualReScan(R) Pro, and multicolor drop out.
- Save time with robust, precise paper handling with HP Precision Feed Technologies
The scanner not only separates and feeds pages through, but it also adjusts feeding if it fails to pick up a page, or notifies the user if it senses it picked up too many.
Scan many document types through the scanner at the same time, including mixed stacks. Scan a wide range of media, including ledgers and plastic cards. Even scan log strip paper and medical test strips!
Increase your productivity and save time by scanning up to 150 pages at a time. Even scan different batches together and separate them into individual files with bar codes, blank pages, or page count.
- Sophisticated scanning at the touch a button
Centralize and simplify scanner management and save IT time with industry-leading, award-winning HP Web Jetadmin. Easily retrieve and share important device and counter information, device status, and error codes.
Automate document workflows and reduce IT calls with a scanner that is sophisticated enough for your enterprise, yet simple enough for everyday users. Users may easily scroll through scan profiles and launch scanning tasks at the push of a button.
Seamlessly integrate the HP Scanjet Enterprise 9000 into your existing document management system with certified, fully compatible ISIS, TWAIN, and WIA Drivers. Kofax VirtualReScan(R) Pro and IRIS Read IRIS PRO are also included.
The HP ENERGY STAR(R) Qualified products save you money by reducing energy costs and helps protect the environment.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®: 1.3 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM; Windows® XP Professional, XP Home: 1.3 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM; Windows® 2000: 800 MHz processor, 256 MB RAM; For all systems: 80 MB (drivers only), 300 MB (minimum) available hard disk space, CD-ROM drive, USB 1.1 port or higher, 1024 x 768 SVGA monitor, 16-bit color
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: L2712A
UPC No: 884420978824
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-30174
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.