HPE Smart Buy ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Tower Server - Intel Core i3-6100 Dual-Core 3.70GHz, 4GB DDR4, DVD-RW, Gigabit Ethernet, RDX 2TB Removable Disk Cartridge & HP RDX+ External - 866965-S01Item#: 40586534 | Model#: 866965-S01
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $250.00 (23%)
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
HPE ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Tower Server - 866965-S01 Product Details
HP ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Tower Server
The HP ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Tower Server is ideal for remote sites and corporate branch offices running file/print, web messaging, and small vertical applications or databases. The HP ProLiant Server is the perfect economical choice for a business setup. It has the latest Dual-Core Intel Core i3-6100 3.70GHz Processor that gives you a seamless & high-speed processing power. The 4GB DDR4 Memory enables you to perform memory-intensive tasks with an increased bandwidth. The Server has a Data transfer rate of 10/100/1000 Mbps which enables high speed connectivity and transfer speeds to all connected devices. This tower server comes bundled with RDX 2TB Removable Disk Cartridge and HP RDX+ External Docking Station. So order your one stop computing environment solution, the HP ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Tower Server, now.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Dual-Core Intel Core i3-6100 3.7GHz Processor; makes your server fast, secure and reliable
- 4GB DDR4 Memory; enables you to perform Memory intensive tasks with ease
- Cost effective; economical high-performance computing rack for business set-ups
- The HPE ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Server offers the right server technology for home or small businesses looking for performance and features at an affordable price.
- Embedded Intel AMT Management module with remote console, Web browser GUI and remote power on/off.
- Intel chipset supports RSTe SATA RAID disk drives to improve the performance for workloads.
- The HPE ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Server offers expandability with internal support for up to six Large Form Factor (LFF) disk drives and increased I/O expansion.
- Configured with the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode allows provisioning both locally and remotely with either Intelligent Provisioning or Scripting Toolkits.
- With the optional HPE H241 Smart Host Bus Adapter your get the flexibility to run in HBA mode or simple RAID mode. When operating in simple RAID mode, it provides RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 5 with optional HPE Secure Encryption capabilities.
- The HPE ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Server graphics processing unit (GPU) supports two single wide and one double wide GPU card to boost performance in graphic and VDI applications for financial services, education, scientific research, and medical imaging.
- It supports the Intel Xeon E3-1200 v5 processor in a 4U chassis offering increased performance and efficiency.
- Server class technology allows for 24x7 business operation, offering higher reliability and longer lifecycle.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPE
Warranty provided by: HPE
Mfg Part No: 866965-S01
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 38.9371 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE logos are registered trademarks of HPE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.