TRENDnet - TFC-1600 - 16-Slot Chassis System for TFC Series Fiber ConverterItem#: T156-2012 | Model#: TFC-1600
Currently Out Of Stock!
TRENDnet - 16-Slot Chassis System for TFC Series Fiber Converter
Get an ideal solution for managing multiple TFC series converters with this TRENDnet 16-Slot Chassis System for TFC Series Fiber Converter. This chassis system is rack mounted that offers a dedicated place for 16 TFC series media converters. It is equipped with dual cooling fans that eradicate the extensive heat produced during continuous operation of the system. You can replace the converters easily and quickly without powering off the chassis system using its hot swap feature. It also enables you to have a consistent operation and load sharing mechanism with its Optional redundant power supply. Moreover the chassis system organizes multiple converters in a single unit. You will enjoy speedy network connectivity as it features 10/100 Ethernet Speed. Pick your TRENDnet 16-Slot Chassis System as soon as possible!
- What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Rack mounted; provides housing for 16 TFC series media converters
- Dual cooling fans; to eliminate the heat produced
- Hot swap; allows you to replace the converters with ease
- Optional redundant power supply; lets you to have a reliable operation
- 10/100 Ethernet Speed; for faster network connectivity
Manufactured by: TRENDnet
Warranty provided by: TRENDnet
Limited Warranty: 60 months parts; 60 months labor
Mfg Part No: TFC-1600
UPC No: 710931504019
Box Size: ( Length:17, Width:16, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 16.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T156-2012
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TRENDnet logos are registered trademarks of TRENDnet. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.