Tripp Lite SMART1000LCDTAA (TAA) Compliant SmartPr Product Details
Tripp Lite SMART1000LCDTAA (TAA) Compliant SmartPro Digital UPS
The Tripp Lite SMART1000LCDTAA (TAA) Compliant SmartPro Digital UPS is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. This Line-Interactive Digital UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, network workstations, home entertainment systems and media centers. Internal UPS circuits support entry-level PCs for up to 60 minutes or individual VCR/DVR component for as long as 3 hours during power failures. Prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of component programming. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power. Offers complete power protection in an attractive black tower configuration.
The Tripp Lite SMART1000LCDTAA (TAA) Compliant SmartPro Digital UPS includes 4 battery-supported outlets, plus 4 additional surge suppression-only outlets for items not requiring battery support. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure, USB cable included. PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplite.com. HID-compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Built-in single-line RJ-11 phone suppression jacks protect modem, satellite receiver or other peripherals with a standard dialup/DSL phone connection. Set of 2.2 GHz coaxial jacks protect against surges entering on CATV, satellite or broadcast antenna connections.
The Tripp Lite SMART1000LCDTAA (TAA) Compliant SmartPro Digital UPS features built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel voltage display indicates line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage boost operation. The LCD display includes a dimmer switch and can be rotated for easy viewing in any application. 1000VA/500W power-handling ability supports entry-level PCs, home entertainment systems, network workstations, audio/video components. Offers 3 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 1000VA/500W and 9 minutes with a half load of 500VA/250W. 3-year warranty; $250,000 connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada only).
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1000VA / 1kVA line interactive tower UPS
- Maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 89 to 132V
- Workstation / media-center optimized features supported via USB port (HID-PDC compliant), coaxial surge suppression, single line TEL / DSL surge suppression and four surge-only outlets
- Large backlit LCD input voltage display with dimmer switch rotates for upright visibility in shelf or tower placement
- Input: NEMA 5-15P (120V 15A) / Output: 8 NEMA 5-15R (120V)
- 3 year product warranty / $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA, Puerto Rico & Canada only)
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332152770
Mfg Part No: SMART1000LCDTAA
( Length:15, Width:4, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 15.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.