StarTech.com USB-C to Gigabit Network Adapter - With PD Charging, 1x USB 3.0 Type C (5GBPS), 1x RJ-45, 10/100/1000Base-T, For Windows 10/Server 2016; macOS Sierra/El Capitan; Chrome OS - US1GC30PDItem#: 40574788 | Model#: US1GC30PD
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
StarTech.com US1GC30PD USB to RJ-45 Adapter Product Details
StarTech.com USB-C to Gigabit Network Adapter With PD Charging
Convert a USB-C port on your laptop or desktop to RJ-45 port by using StarTech.com USB-C to Gigabit Network Adapter With PD Charging taht also charges your laptop while you work. This adapter helps in adding wired gigabit network support to USB-C Macbooks, ChromeBooks, or notebooks with no Ethernet connection. Plug this USB-C to RJ-45 adapter into any USB-C equipped laptop or desktop for an easy way to gain wired gigabit network speeds over USB-C for faster HD video streaming, gaming, web browsing, network storage and more. USB 3.0 Gen1 Type-C ports support maximum transfer speeds up to 5Gbps. This Network Adapter also supports Pwer Deliver 52.0, because of which you do not need to carry multiple power adapters; all you need t o make sure is your device's USB-C pawer adapter supports USB Power Delivery 2.0. This Gigabit Ethernet adapter is in small size and features USB bus powered design which makes it perfect travel companion for any laptop or tablet. Buy StarTech.com USB-C to Gigabit Network Adapter With PD Charging today!
- USB Type-C male to RJ45 female adapter supporting gigabit Ethernet at USB Type speeds
- High performance packet transfer rate over USB bus using proprietary burst transfer mechanism to up to 5Gbps
- Supports 10/100/1000 with auto-sensing (IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab)
- 2-year Limited Warranty
Manufactured by: StarTech.com
Warranty provided by: StarTech.com
Mfg Part No: US1GC30PD
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.2400 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- StarTech.com logos are registered trademarks of StarTech.com. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.