MSI GEFORCEŽ GTX 1080 Graphic Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, PCI Express 3.0 x16, 11GB, GDDR5X SDRAM, 3 x DisplayPort HDMI, DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Supports 4 Monitors Max - GTX 1080 TI AERO11GItem#: 40574063 | Model#: GTX 1080 TI AERO11G
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
MSI GEFORCEŽ Graphic Card - (GTX 1080 TI AERO11G) Product Details
MSI GEFORCEŽ GTX 1080 Graphic Card
Discover unprecedented performance, power efficiency and next-generation gaming experience with the MSI GEFORCEŽ GTX 1080 Graphic Card. This MSI GEFORCEŽ GTX 1080 Graphic Card delivers great levels of gaming performance and immersive VR, powered by the speed and power of NVIDIA Pascal - the most advanced GPU ever created. Pascal is built to meet the demands of next generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. MSI AERO graphics cards are equipped with a brand new black & green design, crafted from premium materials. The sleek new looks will fit great in almost any build. Featuring a premium LED illuminated MSI logo which can be controlled in NVIDIA GeForce Experience. Ultra-high resolution (UHD) delivers 4x the resolution of 1080p content, enabling much sharper and crisper images with delicate details during gaming. Order the MSI GEFORCEŽ GTX 1080 Graphic Card today!
A Closer Look :
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 11GB GDDR5X Memory; seamless gameplay for graphic intensive games
- Ultra-high resolution (UHD) delivers 4x the resolution of 1080p content; enabling much sharper and crisper images with delicate details during gaming
- Multi Display Support; can display visuals on 4 monitors at a time for a larger gaming experience
Manufactured by: MSI
Warranty provided by: MSI
Mfg Part No: GTX 1080 TI AERO11G
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- MSI logos are registered trademarks of MSI. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.