Tripp Lite Cat 6 Patch Cable - N201-020-PU Product Details
Tripp Lite Cat 6 Snagless Molded Patch Cable
The Tripp Lite Cat 6 Snagless Molded Patch Cable is recommended for distributing data, voice and video through computers, network adapters, routers, servers, modems, hubs and switches in high-density data centers. Manufactured from 24 AWG copper wire and protected by a rugged PVC jacket, the four-pair stranded cable delivers speeds up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps with minimal near-end crosstalk (NeXT). The RJ45 short-body connectors' snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. Integral strain relief with ridges on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Order Tripp Lite Cat 6 Snagless Molded Patch Cable today!
- Perfect solution for your Cat6 gigabit ethernet networking needs
- Snagless RJ45 male connectors
- High-quality 24 AWG 4-pair stranded copper wire
- Meets Cat6 TIA/EIA standards
- 20ft Cable
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: N201-020-PU
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.