Tripp Lite Mini DisplayPort Extension Cable - 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160) @ 60Hz, HDCP 2.2 (M/F), 10 ft Cable, Mini DisplayPort (M) to Mini DisplayPort (F), Molded, Black - P585-010Item#: 40560450 | Model#: P585-010
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Tripp Lite Mini DisplayPort Cable - P585-010 Product Details
Tripp Lite Mini DisplayPort Extension Cable
Extend your existing Mini DisplayPort (mDP) connection by 10 ft with this Tripp Lite Mini DisplayPort Extension Cable. It supports Ultra High Definition video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, allowing you to stream digital video and audio to an mDP display from an mDP computer, such as a MacBook® or Surface® Book, or tablet, including Microsoft’s Surface Pro 4. It connects to any computer, laptop, mobile device or display that features an mDP, Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port. Its premium foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Molded nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity. A flexible PVC jacket protects twisted 32 AWG data lines and 32 AWG power lines. Order Tripp Lite Mini DisplayPort Extension Cable today!
- Extends an existing Mini DisplayPort cable an extra 10 ft
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60Hz
- Premium foil and braid shielding for EMI/RFI noise protection
- Twisted 32/32 AWG data/power lines
- Molded nickel-plated connectors and gold-plated contacts for optimal signal quality
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: P585-010
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.