The 50GB Catalyst Cache SATA III Solid State Drive from Mushkin is designed for continued reliable function. The solid state drive provides read and write speeds of up to 525 MB/s and 495 MB/s respectively. It features a SandForce controller along with a SATA 3.0 interface. In addition, the solid state drive offers an MTBF (Mean Time between Failures) of 2 million hours.
The solid state drive is approved by the SandForce Driven quality program.
It is designed for continued reliable function.
- SandForce SF-2281 SSD processor with unthrottled - IOPS firmware
- SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s) interface (backwards compatible with SATA 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s)
- RAID support
- TRIM support (OS/driver support required)
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- Includes DataPlex software
- 3.5" desktop adapter bracket included
- User-upgradeable firmware
- RoHS, FCC, CE