APC Back-UPS Pro 700 UPS Product Details
Best solution for poor power regions and applications requiring longer runtimes.The Back-UPS RS offers high performance protection for your business and office computer systems. It provides abundant battery backup power, allowing you to work through medium and extended length power outages. It also safeguards your equipment from damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility, phone and network lines. A distinguishing feature of the Back-UPS RS is automatic voltage regulation (AVR). AVR instantly adjusts both low and high voltages to safe levels, so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and overvoltage situations, saving the battery for power outages when you need it most. Award-winning shutdown software automatically powers down your computer system in the event of an extended power outage. Additional features like audible alarms, LED status indicators, user replaceable battery, push-button circuit breakers and plentiful outlets (including transformer-block spaced outlets) make the Back-UPS RS the perfect unit to protect your business productivity from the constant threat of power problems and lost data.
- Replacement Battery; RBC17
- LCD Status Display; Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- RoHS; Compliant
- USB connection; Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port
- Cold-start capable; Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304266792
Mfg Part No: BR700G
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 17.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.