PNY VCQ400-PB Quadro 400 Workstation Graphics Card - 512MB, DDR3, PCI-Express 2.0 (x16), Dual-Link DVI-I, DisplayPort, Single-Link, Low ProfileItem#: P56-0400 | Model#: VCQ400-PB
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
PNY Quadro 400 512MB DDR3 Workstation Graphics Product Details
PNY VCQ400-PB Quadro 400 Workstation Graphics Card
PNY VCQ400-PB Quadro 400 Workstation Graphics Card delivers superior professional application performance and capabilities compared to consumer graphics. PNY VCQ400-PB Quadro 400 Workstation Graphics Card provides up to 5X performance gains over high-end consumer gaming cards and up to 10X improvement over integrated graphics processors in industry leading CAD/CAM applications.
Designed for efficiency, PNY VCQ400-PB Quadro 400 Workstation Graphics Card consumes less than 35W and has a low-profile footprint flexible enough to fit into any workstation. Advanced capabilities such as Mosaic™ and nView® technologies allows you to span and efficiently manage your entire Windows desktop across multiple displays. All of which means you can design, iterate and deliver higher quality results in less time.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- NVIDIA® GigaThread™ engine
- Shader Model 4.1 (OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10.1)
- Optimized complier for Cg and Microsoft HLSL
- Up to 16K x 16K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 128-bit floating point performance
- 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
Manufactured by: PNY
Warranty provided by: PNY
UPC No: 751492505503
Mfg Part No: VCQ400-PB
( Length:7, Width:11, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.4800 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- PNY logos are registered trademarks of PNY. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.