Cables To Go 46026 RCA Audio Video Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 46026 RCA Audio Video Cable
The Cables To Go 46026 RCA Audio Video provides improved picture and sound quality when compared to ordinary "out of the box" cables. Use the Cables To Go 46026 RCA Audio Video to connect the composite audio signal from the left and right channels on your home theater equipment as well as the video. The low-loss 100% spiral-wound oxygen-free copper shielding offers protection against noise and interference. Twisted pair oxygen-free copper wire and foam dielectric are optimized for audio clarity and video imaging, and prevent EMI/RFI noise and interference.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- The Cables To Go 46026 RCA Audio Video provides great picture and sound quality
The 100% Mylar® foil and braid shield protects against unwanted noise and interference while providing clear, noise-free, vivid picture quality. The color-coded molded connectors attach to an ultra-flexible jacket, and enable easy installation and identification. The 24K gold-plated, durable connectors of the Cables To Go 46026 RCA Audio Video ensure long-lasting quality; fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief.
- Bonded constructed design for neat easy connection of audio and video
- Oxygen-free copper center conductor delivers high-quality audio and video
- 100% foil and OFC shield protects against noise and interference
- Twisted pair constructed of audio conductors fight noise and hum
- Precision 24K gold-plated connectors ensure long-lasting quality
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120460268
Mfg Part No: 46026
( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 2.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.