Cables To Go 46029 RCA Audio Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 46029 RCA Audio Cable
Don't let your interconnects be the weak link in your audio system chain! This Cables To Go 46029 RCA Audio Cable offers excellent sound quality because its bonded construction design delivers a neat, easy connection of audio signals. Twisted pair oxygen-free copper wire and foamed PE dielectric are optimized for audio signal transmission. The low-loss 100% foil and spiral-wound oxygen-free copper shielding of this Cables To Go 46029 RCA Audio Cable protects the delicate signals from electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI). Color-coded molded connectors and an ultra-flexible jacket enable easy installation. The 24K gold-plated heavy-duty contacts of the Cables To Go 46029 RCA Audio Cable ensure a lifetime of performance.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- This Cables To Go 46029 RCA Audio Cable offers excellent sound quality because its bonded construction design delivers a neat, easy connection of audio signals.
- Bonded construction designed for neat, easy connection of audio signals
- Oxygen-free copper conductors deliver high-quality audio
- 100% foil and OFC shield protects against noise and interference
- Twisted pair construction of audio conductors fights noise and hum
- 24K gold-plated connectors ensure long-lasting quality
- Ultra-flexible jacket for easy installation
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 46029
UPC No: 757120460299
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-46029
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.