Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64BIT - OEM DVD Product Details
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Operating System Software - DVD
With Microsoft Windows Professional 7 Operating System Software Professional, you'll be able to run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP mode* and recover your data easily with automatic back-ups to your home or business network. You'll be able to connect to company networks easily and more securely with Domain Join. And with entertainment features like Windows Media Center, it's great for home as well as for business.
Easy To Use
- Getting things done is easier. With the new Taskbar and navigation features like Snap, it's easier to compare to windows side by side, and JumpLists put files you use often just two clicks aware.
- Home Group makes it easy to create a home network and connect your PCs running Windows 7 to a printer.
Faster To Use
- Find virtually anything on your PC - from documents to songs to email - just by typing a word or two with Windows Search
- Windows 7 Professional takes full advantage of the latest 64-bit PCs.
* Requires download of Windows XP Mode (which runs on Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate), and virtualization technology such as Windows Virtual PC. Windows 7 customers can download Windows XP Mode and Windows Virtual PC free-of-charge when available.
Windows 7 System Requirements
- 1GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
- 1GB RAM (32-bit) or 2GB RAM (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver.
Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor can help you determine which features and editions of Windows 7 will run on your computer. Visit http://windows.microsoft.com/upgradeadvisor when available.
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Manufactured by: Microsoft
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
Mfg Part No: FQC-00765 SY
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M17-7306 SY
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.