Toshiba Mini NB205-N325BL PLL23U-00U01C Netbook - Intel Atom N280 1.66GHz, 1GB DDR2, 160GB HDD, 10.1" WSVGA, Windows 7 Starter, 6-Cell, BlueItem#:� T24-10149 �|�Model#:�PLL23U-00U01C
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Toshiba Mini NB205-N325BL Netbook Product Details
Toshiba Mini NB205-N325BL PLL23U-00U01C Netbook
The Toshiba Mini NB205-N325BL Netbook is one of the lightest, most portable computers Toshiba produces. It�s perfect for staying in touch, getting it done, or just being entertained on the move. Powered by an Intel Atom N280 1.66GHz processor and a gigabyte of fast DDR2 RAM, the Toshiba Mini NB205-N325BL Netbook is perfect for light computing work like email, web browsing, and web-based media. You can store all your digital music, movies, pictures and more on the 160GB hard drive. Stay in touch or make the next smash viral video hit with the integrated webcam and 802.11b/g wireless. The 10.1-inch widescreen display is powered by an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 and has an LED backlight that reduces battery drain. The Toshiba Mini NB205-N325BL Netbook comes with Windows 7 Starter edition operating system, making your tasks, connectivity and search easier than ever before. Traveling light doesn�t mean leaving your digital life behind! Check out the Toshiba Mini NB205-N325BL Netbook today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- The Toshiba Mini NB205-N325BL is an ultra-lightweight netbook for light computing work, entertainment and communication.
- Intel Atom N280 1.66GHz processor, 1GB DDR2 Memory, and 160 GB hard drive
- 10.1-inch widescreen LED Backlit display with 1024x600 screen resolution
- Windows 7 Starter Operating System
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Toshiba
Warranty provided by: Toshiba
UPC No: 883974308095
Mfg Part No: PLL23U-00U01C
( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 5.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Toshiba logos are registered trademarks of Toshiba. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.