Is finding reliable DRAM memory for your HP ProLiant Server series in your data center a major challenge? When you choose HP SmartMemory you get the same high quality, reliability, and confidence that come with your HP ProLiant Gen8 Server series. DRAM quality and reliability are more important now than ever. Industry trends such as server virtualization, cloud computing, the use of large database applications, and high-performance computing have all increased the need for higher capacity memory with greater reliability and uptime. HP SmartMemory is a unique technology introduced for ProLiant Gen8 Servers that unlocks certain features available only with HP Qualified Server memory. HP SmartMemory enables ProLiant Gen8 systems to reliably identify and verify whether installed memory has passed the rigorous HP qualification and testing processes. And because the memory is authenticated, you can enable extended memory performance features through the system ROM.
Performance, Quality and Reliability To Keep Your Business Up and Running.
- HP SmartMemory enables HP ProLiant Gen8 Server series to reliably identify and confirm that installed memory has passed the rigorous HP qualification and testing. That means you are getting genuine HP Qualified Memory for optimal, reliable performance. Verifies that your memory has been tested and performance tuned specifically for your HP ProLiant Server series. Most third-party memory vendors simply don't do this or aren't capable of platform-level testing. HP SmartMemory is sourced only from Tier 1 DRAM suppliers. With SmartMemory, you can enable extended memory performance features through the system ROM. When used in conjunction with Systems Insight Manager (SIM), SmartMemory enables fault prediction capabilities. If potential problems develop in one of the DIMMs, SIM lets you know in advance so you can have the DIMM replaced, before it fails, under warranty. HP SmartMemory will run 2DPC (DIMMs per Channel) with HP Gen8 v2 servers @1866 MHz with RDIMM and UDIMM, and 3DPC @1333 MHz with LRDIMM.
- Memory Size: 32 GB
- Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Number of Modules: 1 x 32 GB
- Memory Speed: 1333 MHz
- Memory Standard: DDR3-1333/PC3-10600
- Error Checking: ECC
- Signal Processing: Registered
- CAS Latency: CL9
- Form Factor: LRDIMM
- Number of Pins: 240-pin
- Thickness: 750 mil