TrippLite PDUMNV15 Monitored PDU Product Details
TrippLite PDUMNV15 Monitored Power Distribution Unit
The TrippLite PDUMNV15 Monitored Power Distribution Unit supports real-time remote monitoring via secure web, SNMP or Telnet interface and custom notification of user-specified remote conditions via email and SNMP trap. PDU power consumption in amps is displayed locally via front panel lighted digital display and can be monitored remotely to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains breakers become overloaded. Advanced configurations support in-rack environmental monitoring with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity probe and rack access notification for up to 4 SRSWITCH or user supplied contact-closure sensors. The TrippLite PDUMNV15 Monitored Power Distribution Unit Supports real-time monitoring of all reported functions with support for user-specified alarm and notification thresholds.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Ideal for network configurations requiring a monitored PDU system Under Features: as last bullet
- 49 in. (124 cm) 0U vertical MONITORED PDU with local and remote current monitoring
- 120V 15A max capacity with 5-15P input plug and 16 5-15R outlets
- Reports PDU load level, input voltage and frequency over built-in network interface
- Additional support for environmental and security monitoring with ENVIROSENSE and SRSWITCH accessory options
- Cord retention brackets keep vital equipment plugs connected
- Supports toolless button-mount installation in compatible racks
The TrippLite PDUMNV15 Monitored Power Distribution Unit supports 15A peak capacity at 120V (agency de-rated to 12 amps continuous). Includes attached 5-15P input cordset and 16 5-15R outlets. Visual and remote current monitoring tracks real time output current level. Supports 0U vertical rackmount installation with included mounting brackets. Toolless button-mount installation supported in compatible racks. Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered.
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332149510
Mfg Part No: PDUMNV15
( Length:52, Width:6, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 20.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.