C2G 4m SC-ST 50/125 OM2 Duplex Multimode PVC Fiber Optic Cable - Orange - Patch cable - ST multi-mode (M) to SC multi-mode (M) - 13 ft - fiber optic - 50 / 125 micron - OM2 - (37418)Item#: 8716823 | Model#: 37418
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Cables To Go 37418 Fiber Patch Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 37418 Fiber Patch Cable
Cost-effective solution that provides higher bandwidth and transmission rates and supports longer distances with lower loss than 62.5/125 fiber. Specifically designed for use with today's narrower aperture components, this cable, the Cables To Go 37418 Fiber Patch Cable, is fully compatible with multimode applications. The patented injection molding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
This cable, the Cables To Go 37418 Fiber Patch Cable, is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 50/125 multimode fiber, immune to electrical interference. So be sure to pick up the Cables To Go 37418 Fiber Patch Cable today!
What It Is & Why Do You Need It?
- Designed for use with today's narrower aperture components, this cable is fully compatible with multimode applications.
- Buffer material: PVC
- Buffer OD: 900 ?m
- Jacket material: PVC (OFNR-rated)
- Jacket OD: 3.0 mm
- Attenuation at 850 nm: 3.75 dB/km
- Attenuation at 1310 nm: 1.5 dB/km
- Minimum bandwidth at 850 nm: 160 kHz/km
- Minimum bandwidth at 1310 nm: 500 kHz/km• Maximum tensile load: 100 N/cm
- Loaded minimum bend radius: 5 cm
- Unloaded minimum bend radius: 3 cm
- Crush resistance: 750 N/cm
- Impact resistance: 1,000 cycles
- Flex resistance: 5,000 cycles
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Color: Orange
- Length: 4m
- Mfr: Cables To Go
- Weight: 0.001lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 0757120374183
Mfg Part No: 37418
( Length:7, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.