C2G 4m MTRJ-ST 62.5/125 OM1 Duplex Multimode PVC Fiber Optic Cable - Orange - Patch cable - MT-RJ multi-mode (M) to ST multi-mode (M) - 13 ft - fiber optic - 62.5 / 125 micron - OM1 - molded (33191)Item#: 8258460 | Model#: 33191
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Cables To Go 33191 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 33191 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable
Cables To Go offers a high-quality 33191 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable designed with MTRJ to ST termination, and is perfect for Ethernet, multimedia, or communication applications. The MTRJ terminator features a latch-type design similar to the RJ connector on a Cat5 patch cable, and is half the size of the SC connector. The ST connector features a bayonet locking system. The patented Injection Molding Process of the Cables To Go 33191 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable gives each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs. Each 33191 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- The patented injection molding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
- The ST connector features a bayonet locking system.
- Small footprint design of the MTRJ connector increases the port density
- RJ style latch makes it easy to use
- ST push-pull locking system
- 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss
- Molded form construction
- Immune to electrical interference
- Application: Gigabit Ethernet, FDDI, Multimedia, ATM, or any application that requires high-speed data transfer
- Weight: 0.09 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 0757120331919
Mfg Part No: 33191
( Length:7, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.