Sensaphone FGD-0049 Smoke Detector Sensor Product Details
Sensaphone FGD-0049 Smoke Detector Sensor
The Sensaphone FGD-0049 Smoke Detector Sensor with Built-in Relay utilizes a photoelectric sensing method and is designed for use in commercial and residential applications. The Sensaphone FGD-0049 Smoke Detector Sensor requires hardwired 120VAC 60Hz power (220VAC 50 Hz optional). The detector features two sets of dry alarm contacts: one form-A SPST and one form-C SPDT. The Sensaphone FGD-0049 Smoke Detector Sensor has tandem interconnect capability allowing up to 6 devices to be connected together. A 90dBA audible horn is included. Also available with optional battery backup or in 220V. The detector can be used with all Sensaphone models. So be sure to be fully aware if there is a fire in your house using the one and only Sensaphone FGD-0049 Smoke Detector Sensor.
What It Is & Why Do You Need It?
- Be sure to be fully aware if there is a fire in your house or office using the one and only Sensaphone FGD-0049 Smoke Detector Sensor
- Dimensions: 6 1/2” diameter x 2 5/8”
- Weight: 6 1/2 ounces
- Housing: White plastic
- Operating Temp Range: 40° to 100°F
- Compatibility: All Sensaphone models
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sensaphone
Warranty provided by: Sensaphone
Mfg Part No: FGD-0049
( Length:4, Width:4, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 0.4100 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sensaphone logos are registered trademarks of Sensaphone. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.