Sensaphone FGD-W600 Web600 Remote Monitoring Syste Product Details
Sensaphone FGD-W600 Web600 Remote Monitoring System
Protect your vacation home or office while you're away with the Sensaphone FGD-W600 Web600 Remote Monitoring System. It checks the temperatures and alerts you quickly when current values exceed the normal range. This device is ideal for monitoring cold food storage and medical cold storage. It is also suitable for computer rooms and data centers. Furthermore, the Web600 can also read temperature from humidity sensors, air quality sensors and water leak detection sensors. With key features like Optional Battery Backup for updating on the power failure and Web Programming for easy access to programming and status, this Remote Monitoring System notifies your potential problems in an instant. Order the Sensaphone FGD-W600 Web600 Remote Monitoring System now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Compatibility; ideal for monitoring cold food storage and medical cold storage
- Optional Battery Backup; useful if there is a power failure
- Web Programming; for easy access to programming and status
A Closer Look
- Connect up to six external sensors to monitor a variety of equipment and conditions. Each input zone can be connected to a temperature sensor, an analog transducer, or a dry contact switch.
- Live status and history is only a webpage away. The Web600 built in web server provides quick and easy information about your monitored conditions. Even time stamped history reports are readily available online.
- When monitored conditions exceed normal values, the Web600 will notify you immediately by sending out e-mail alarm messages, and even text messages. Up to eight people can be contacted to make sure that proper action is taken.
Optional Battery Backup
- With the addition of the optional battery backup module, the Web600 can monitor for power failures and stay operational for two full hours while the power is out.
- Built in web server for easy access to programming and status. Just point your browser to the Web600's webpage and fill in the blanks for a quick configuration.
Alarm Notification Methods
- E-mail, text messages, SNMP traps
- 8 Alarm escalation levels
- Comprehensive scheduling per unit profile, and alarm destination
- 8 Programmable user profiles
- 4 Programmable alarm destinations per profile
- E-mail - SMP
- Text messages
- Web page - Supported formats HTTP, PDA, WAP, and XML
- SNMP - MIB with traps, GET, GETNEXT, and SET
- MODBUS/TCP Slave
- Conformance Class 0 and 1
- 6 universal inputs
- Normally Closed / Normally Open Dry Contact
- 2.8K / 10K Thermistor
- 4 - 20mA Current Loop
- 12 Bit Resolution
- Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
- Alarm Status LED
- Power Status LED
- Ethernet link and Activity LEDs
- External transformer 120VAC 60Hzz
- Optional Battery Backup Module (FGD-W610)
- Provides 2' hours of backup
- Operating conditions:
- 0-90% RH, non–condensing
- 0-50°C (32–122°F)
- Physical properties:
- 5.5" x 3.25" x 1.25"
- Standards: FCC Part 15–B Compliant
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sensaphone
Warranty provided by: Sensaphone
Mfg Part No: FGD-W600
( Length:8, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sensaphone logos are registered trademarks of Sensaphone. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.