HP Z3200 Q6719A Large Format Color Printer Product Details
HP Z3200 Q6719A DesignJet Large Format Color Printer
This 12-ink HP Z3200 Q6719A DesignJet Large Format Color Printer, with new HP 73 Chromatic Red ink, delivers long-lasting gallery-quality prints in black and white and color. It enables easy calibration and profiling with its embedded spectrophotometer and also delivers great ink efficiency.
The HP Z3200 Q6719A DesignJet Large Format Color Printer series is ideal for professional photographers, digital fine artists, print service providers, graphic designers, and pre-press professionals who want to create:
- Gallery-quality prints
- Limited editions
- Art reproductions
- Large-format designs
What It Is And Why You Need It
- This 12-ink HP Z3200 Q6719A DesignJet Large Format Color Printer delivers long-lasting gallery-quality prints in black and white and color.
- The HP Z3200 Q6719A DesignJet Large Format Color Printer series is ideal for professional photographers, digital fine artists and more.
- HP Designjet Z3200: HP PCL 3 GUI
Easy calibration and profiling
The HP Z3200 Q6719A DesignJet Large Format Color Printer's built-in X-Rite spectrophotometer and HP printer linearization and profiling software take the cost, effort, and guesswork out of printer color management. You are never more than a few mouse clicks and 20 minutes away from a professional ICC profile customized for your printer, paper, and environmental conditions. Custom HP profiles make the most of your Designjet’s extended color gamut in reds, blues, and greens whether using matte fine art paper, satin or glossy photo paper, canvas, backlit film, or any of a wide range of other compatible substrates. Perfectly neutral black-and-white prints with extended tonal range, fine shadow detail, and continuous tone appearance are all unlocked by custom HP printer profiles.
Simplify workflows—easily access, create, and share paper presets using the enhanced HP Color Center
An enhanced HP Color Center offers a single point of control for all color-related functions. From there, you can download or easily create your own Paper Presets, and have the option of more control using advanced settings.
HP Professional PANTONE Emulation
With 95% coverage of PANTONE colors, you can produce accurate spot-color proof prints for your design projects using the HP Designjet Z3200 PostScript printer.
- Assign PANTONE color names to graphical elements in your PS/PDF-capable design application, and have the printer automatically generate matching in-gamut colors and visually optimized equivalents for out-of-gamut colors, using a specific spot color rendering intent not available from standard ICC profiles.
- Automatically create your own PANTONE swatch book illustrating the closest available match to PANTONE colors for the print medium selected. The printed color swatch comes with a numerical indication of how closely colors match, and the included device color values make it easier to create customized emulations for applications that do not support named colors completely.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- HP DesignJet Z3200 Large Format Color Printer Data Sheet
- HP DesignJet Z3200 Large Format Color Printer Manual
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: How To Select The Best Large Format Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer InkJet Cartridges
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Technology Tip: Turning Off Your Printer
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
UPC No: 0884420138808
Mfg Part No: Q6719A
This Product is Oversized
( Length:70, Width:28, Depth:42)
Shipping Weight: 189.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 366pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information